Saturday, November 11, 2023

My Life is a blessing to many around me

*iCommand My Day
12th November, 2023

He has dispersed abroad, He has given to the poor; His righteousness endures forever; His horn will be exalted with honor.
Psalms 112:9 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, please teach me to be a blessing to those around me with my words, actions and substance and continue to lift me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that my heart and my eyes are opened to how I could be a blessing to those around me even at my present level. Therefore my life is a blessing now. My attitude and character is drawing people to God. My words lift and build people up. I am a  generous giver to the poor and those in need. I am a source of great encouragement to many. Therefore, the Lord continues to exalt me with honour. I advance by the favour of the Lord. I continue to swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen.

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment