Sunday, November 19, 2023

I am healthier each day

*iCommand My Day
20th November, 2023.

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
3 John 1:2 KJV

*Prayer
I declare that I am stronger, younger, more prosperous and healthier each day in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I superimpose the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus over the law of sin and death and I declare that I am in health each day. I am preserved from the terror by night and the arrow that fly by day. Therefore, I speak to every sickness or illness in my body; you are a stranger and a rebellious squatter and I command you to go now in Jesus name. I declare that the angels of the Lord ministers healing in my body now. I declare healing virtues flow all over me and cleanses my body. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name! Amen.

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment