Friday, November 24, 2023

Strength to my body

*iCommand My Day
25th November, 2023

who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed.
I Peter 2:24 NKJV

*Prayer
By the sacrifice of the life of Jesus on my behalf I decree life to my cells, tissues, organs and systems of my body and I declare they function optimally in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Glory to God, the life of God permeates through my body. I am dead to the effect of sin, power of sin and its consequences and I am alive to Christ. From the crown of my head to the soles of my feet I abound in total wellbeing and wellness with the life of Christ. I receive the wisdom to develop healthy activities, diets and habits and I receive the grace to implement them day by day. I speak strength to my immune system. I speak quick recovery from every stress and body pain. I declare that my thoughts, words and actions releases virtues of increased productivity and stability in my lifestyle and health in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment