Tuesday, November 14, 2023

I Receive the gift of men

*iCommand My Day
15th November, 2023.

Therefore your gates shall be open continually; They shall not be shut day or night, That men may bring to you the wealth of the Gentiles, And their kings in procession.
Isaiah 60:11 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, I thank You for the gift of men. I receive kings and a rich network of people from all works of life all over the nations of the earth in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that my gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day or night, that men may bring to me the wealth of the nations and their kings in procession. Therefore, day by day I receive leaders and pillars in their fields of influence into my sphere and as partners. I declare that I receive a rich network of globally influential people in all area of business, career and calling. I receive the wisdom to retain, sustain and grow a circle of progressively advancing and productive people at all times. As a shining light, I shine ever brighter and I increase a thousand times more in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment