Friday, November 17, 2023

I am under the influence of the blessing

*iCommand My Day
18th November, 2023

Then they said to him, What shall we do to you, that the sea may subside and be calm for us? For the sea became more and more [violently] tempestuous.
Jonah 1:11 AMPC

*Prayer
I declare that the blessing of the Lord upon my life repels and expels everyone with an assignment to waste my time, resources, life and destiny in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that every relationship that brings doom, evil and troubles removed from me now.  From this day, I declare that I am surrounded with favour as a shield. I reject anyone whose involvement with me will only plunge me downwards. I cut off anyone who would drag me into loses, depression, debt, sin or anything outside God's plan for me. I declare that anyone with a diabolic assignment will not have access to my space and attention. The blessing of the Lord upon me shields me from errors and mistakes with my relationships. I am continually under the influence of the blessing in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment