Saturday, November 18, 2023

I receive the wisdom to recognize life changing moments and information

*iCommand My Day
19th November, 2023

She said to her mistress, “I wish that my master [Naaman] were with the prophet who is in Samaria! Then he would heal him of his leprosy.”
2 Kings 5:3 AMP

*Prayer
Father, please grant me the wisdom to receive and identify the information that will transform my life and grant me strength to do what is required in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I receive the wisdom and discernment to be able to know the good, acceptable and perfect will of the Lord for my life. I receive men with the right information and counsel. I declare that anyone with a demonic or frustrating advice will not get my attention and their words would be blown away as chaff before the wind. I receive wisdom to recognize life changing moments and counsel. I hear the right news and observe the right information. I come across the right discussions and conversations in my everyday communication. I declare that the people and words that I encounter are divinely orchestrated for my good in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment