Sunday, November 5, 2023

My children, seeds, products and services are mighty on the earth

*iCommand My Day
6th November, 2023.

His descendants will be mighty on earth; The generation of the upright will be blessed.
Psalms 112:2 NKJV

*Prayer
I declare that my children and everything that is produced and birthed by or through me are mighty and blessed in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I am the blessed of the Lord, therefore everything and everyone that proceeded from me are blessed and mighty on the earth. They are distinguished by the favour of the Lord. They are preferred. The hand of the Lord is upon them and His influence is all over them. My children are blessed when they go out and when they come in. I declare peace within my walls and prosperity in my home. We swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment