Saturday, November 4, 2023

Blessed beyond measures

*iCommand My Day
5th November, 2023.

Shout in celebration of praise to the Lord! Everyone who loves the Lord and delights in him will cherish his words and be blessed beyond expectation.
Psalms 112:1 TPT

*Prayer
I declare that I am blessed beyond expectations because I delight greatly in the word of God and I follow the principles therein in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Surely the Lord is with me and His reverence is continually on my heart. Therefore I declare that everything is working together for the good. My expectations will not be cut short. The Lord is doing for me exceedingly, abundantly, above all I could ask or think. I declare that everything will be happening really fast; one blessing fast on the heels of another. Help comes for me day by day. I receive wonders without numbers and miracles past finding out. I am blessed beyond measures in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment