Thursday, November 9, 2023

I will not be shaken - I am full of health and vitality

*iCommand My Day
10th November, 2023.

Surely he will never be shaken; The righteous will be in everlasting remembrance.
Psalms 112:6 NKJV

*Prayer
I declare that surely I will never be shaken by any circumstances, economic situation or health challenge rather, I am always remembered for good in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I am firmly rooted in the Lord, in His love and His power. I take roots deep down and I bear fruits upwards. I draw strength from the Lord into my inner man by the Holy Spirit. My spirit, soul and body will never be shaken. I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. I am full of health and vitality. Everything is working for me. I go upward and forward only in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment