Thursday, November 30, 2023

I receive all that the Lord has prepared for me

*iCommand My Day
1st December, 2023

‭‭He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm91:1 KJV

*Prayer
Thank You Lord for the opportunity to see this day and this new month. I receive this month with gratitude and anticipation of the awesome things prepared for me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Lord I am grateful for this month of December. I declare that I am blessed. I am lifted. Each day of this month will corporate with the plan of God for my life. I receive the delivery of a grand finishing of the year. I am preserved from all evil. I dwell in the secret place of the Most High and abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I receive all that the Lord has prepared for me this month in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment