Friday, December 1, 2023

I Shall End The Year Rejoicing

*iCommand My Day
2nd December, 2023

‭‭I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: My God; in him will I trust. Psalm 91:2 KJV

*Prayer
The Lord Jesus is my refuge and my fortress: He is my God; in Him do I trust. Therefore, I will not be put to shame but I shall end this year rejoicing in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The Lord is my light and my salvation, I shall not fear. The Lord is the strength of my life, I shall not be afraid. My going out and coming in this month and season is declared smooth and safe. If there will be evil occurrences, I will not be there. If I am there, there shall be no evil occurrences. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places. Only glorious things are spoken of me continually. Peace within my walls and prosperity in my home in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment