Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Glory to God, we are preserved

*iCommand My Day
6th December, 2023

There shall no evil befall thee, Neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. 
Psalm‬ ‭91:10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
I declare concerning every member of my family, both nuclear and extended  - no evil shall befall any one and no plague shall come near our dwelling in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that only news of great and beautiful things shall be heard among us and only sounds of rejoicing shall go forth from us. I declare that our mouths shall be continually filled with praise and laughter. I declare Peace within my walls and prosperity in my home. No weapon formed against us shall prosper and every tongue that rise in judgment, I condemn. I superimpose the peace of God over every orchestrations of the enemy. I declare Wealth and riches shall be in my house in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment