Thursday, December 21, 2023

I receive wonders without numbers and miracles past finding out

*iCommand My Day
22nd December, 2023

“Blessed be the LORD God, the God of Israel, Who only doeth wondrous things. And blessed be his glorious name for ever: And let the whole earth be filled with his glory; Amen, and Amen.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭72:18-19‬ ‭KJV

*Prayer
Blessed be the LORD my God, Who only does wondrous things. And blessed be His glorious name forever for the wonderful things He is doing in me in Jesus name, Amen.

*iDeclare the Decree
Blessed be the name of the Lord my God forever. For He is good and His mercy endures forever. Thank You for wonderful and glorious things in my life. Thank You for daily victories and triumphs in my life. Thank You for fighting for me and standing up for me always. Therefore, I am a winner all the time. What the enemy meant for evil is turned around for my good. I advance and climb higher and higher. My life is an epitome of the greatness, wonders and awesomeness of the Lord. I receive miracles without numbers and wonders past finding out to the glory of the Lord forever and ever in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment