Sunday, December 24, 2023

Thank You Lord for the gift of Jesus to the World

*iCommand My Day
25th December, 2023.

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16‬ ‭NKJV

*Prayer
Father, I thank You for the gift of Jesus to the world and for eternal life in Christ. Therefore I pray, let the light of the gospel reach the unreached this season in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, thank You for Your Love for me and the world and for giving up Your son for my salvation. Thank You for my reconciliation back to God by the hearing of the gospel. Therefore we declare that the light of the gospel beams brighter and reach the unreached everywhere. I declare that the veil of the enemy be turn apart and the dull ears be quickened. I declare that I receive the boldness, courage and manifestation of the power of God through me as I preach the message of gospel to others. This season, the glory of the Lord covers the earth as water the sea in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment