Sunday, December 17, 2023

Thriving like olive

*iCommand My Day
18th December, 2023.

“But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭52:8‬ ‭KJV

*Prayer
I declare that I am like a green olive tree thriving daily in the presence of the Lord and my confidence is in the mercy of God which are new every morning in my life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, I thank You for Your mercies are new every morning over me. I declare that as surely as each morning comes, so is my fresh release of mercy from the Lord. I experience new mercy everyday. I never run out of the Mercy of the Lord. Therefore, I am preserved by mercy. I am chosen and accepted by mercy. I am forgiven of all my shortcomings. I am elevated. I thrive like green olive tree in the presence of the Lord God Most High. My life is ever green. I swim in health and consistently dwell in abundance. I always have more than enough in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment