Saturday, December 2, 2023

I am in the right place for the protection and blessings of the Lord

*iCommand My Day
3rd December, 2023

He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: His truth shall be thy shield and buckler. Psalm‬ ‭91:4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
I declare that the covering of the Lord is strong over me, my household and all that I have on every side in Jesus name, amen.

*iDeclare the Decree
The Lord my God covers me with His feathers, and I am protected under His wings: His truth, His words and promises is my shield and buckler. Therefore, I am in the right place for the protection and the blessing of the Lord upon my life. I declare that I am surrounded with the favour of the Lord as a shield. I receive strength and wisdom to live victoriously day by day. My feets are like hinds feet and I walk upon my high places with ease. I go from strength to strength and from glory to glory. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment