Monday, December 11, 2023

I am love and accepted by God

*iCommand My Day
12th December, 2023

Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, That he may dwell in thy courts: We shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple. 
Psalm‬ ‭65:4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
Father, I thank You for the sacrifice of the Lord Jesus and by it I declare I am reconciled to God and I belong to God forever in Jesus name, amen.

*iDeclare the Decree
‭‭By the blood sacrifice of Jesus on my behalf, I declare; I am the blessed of the Lord, I am chosen and accepted by God. I have access to the throne of grace and I dwell continually in His presence.  Therefore, I am satisfied with the goodness of the Lord and His mercy is at work over me. Therefore, the Lord is for me. No one and nothing works against me. My life is fill with the aura of God’s favour. I abound in the fullness of the blessings of the Lord in Jesus name, amen.

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment