Saturday, December 30, 2023

Thank You Jesus for a glorious cross over into 2024

*iCommand My Day
31st December, 2023

“It is good to give thanks to the LORD, And to sing praises to Your name, O Most High; To declare Your lovingkindness in the morning, And Your faithfulness every night,”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭92:1-2‬ ‭NKJV

*Prayer
Father, I thank You for the year 2023. Thank You for Your loving kindness each morning and Your faithfulness each night. Be glorified in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
To You oh Lord be the glory for Your mercies and blessings. Thank You for strength and health. Thank You for protection and preservation. Lord I am grateful. I declare that I end this year gloriously. My life rises to a new status. I declare new inspiration and insight. I receive a prophetic upgrade in every area of my life and I declare that I go higher from this day. I go upward and forward from this point, never to be the same again in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment