Monday, December 4, 2023

The Lord preserves my household

*iCommand My Day
5th December, 2023.
‬‬
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; But it shall not come nigh thee. Psalm‬ ‭91:7‬ ‭KJV

*Prayer
I declare that I have divine immunity from every trap of wickedness and I am protected from the activities of unreasonable men this season in Jesus name, amen

*iDeclare the Decree
The Lord bless me and keep me, the Lord cause His face to shine upon me and He is gracious to me. The Lord lifts up His countenance upon me and give me peace on all sides and by all means. Therefore, a thousand may fall at my side and ten thousand at my right hand but it shall not come nigh me. The Lord preserves me and every member of my household in all our ways now and continually. We  have unusual favour with God and man in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment