Tuesday, December 19, 2023

My life is precious in His sight and He protects me like the apple of His eyes

*iCommand My Day
20th December, 2023.

“He shall redeem their soul from deceit and violence: And precious shall their blood be in his sight.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭72:14‬ ‭KJV

*Prayer
I declare concerning everyone connected to me that our lives are precious, only glorious things are spoken of us and there shall be no losses in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the decree of the Lord over everyone and everything connected to me; we are redeemed from deceit and violence. Our lives are precious to the Lord and all that we have on every side is preserved. The Lord protects us as the apple of His eyes. Our going out and coming in this season is blessed and preserved. I declare that there is nothing missing or lacking. Peace within our home and prosperity in our life. Only pleasant testimonies of the wonders of God shall fill our lips day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment