Friday, December 29, 2023

My Best Days are Before me

*iCommand My Day
30th December, 2023

“Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.”
‭‭III John‬ ‭1:2‬ ‭NKJV

*Prayer
I declare that all round prosperity is mine and I step into a season where I prosper in all things in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that my best days are ahead of me and before me. I receive a miraculous turnaround. I advance into my best season with joy and rejoicing. My path is as the just, I prosper more and more. I wave a final goodbye to the old and I welcome the new. I declare that I arise and shine for my light has come and the glory of the Lord is risen upon me. The approval of the Lord is upon me and all my efforts are now successful in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment