Sunday, December 10, 2023

The Mercy of the Lord speaks over me

*iCommand My Day
11th December, 2023.
‭‭
O thou that hearest prayer, Unto thee shall all flesh come. 
Psalm‬ ‭65:2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
Father, You are the true Living God and to You and You alone have I come - please let Your mercy speak for me and send help into my life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The name of the Lord is my strong tower, I run into the name and I dwell under His shadow. Therefore, I am safe. There is no lack. There is no sorrow. I live in perfect condition in my health. I have all I need. My debts are cleared. I lend to nations and I do not borrow from anyone. The Lord leads me and guide me in all my ways. What was impossible is now working by the mercy of the Lord. I enjoy rapid progress in the right direction in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment