Friday, December 22, 2023

The Lord is Good and His Love never fails me

*iCommand My Day
23rd December, 2023

“I will praise the name of God with a song, And will magnify him with thanksgiving. The humble shall see this, and be glad: And your heart shall live that seek God.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭69:30 & 32‬ ‭KJV

*Prayer
I will praise the name of God with a song, and I magnify Him with thanksgiving. Forever His praises shall be on my lips for He is good and His love never fails me. Thank You Jesus!

*iDeclare the Decree
I will sing and dance to the Lord God Almighty. The Lord is gracious and benevolent to me. Full of goodness and rich in mercy towards me and my household and all that I have on every side. The Lord has made me glad and my heart shall live to seek Him all the days of my life. Great is His faithfulness and wonders in my life. Lord, Your baby is grateful! Let the earth be filled with your praises and glory as waters the sea in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment