Wednesday, December 20, 2023

The honour of the Lord is upon me

*iCommand My Day
21st December, 2023.

“His name shall endure for ever: His name shall be continued as long as the sun: And men shall be blessed in him: All nations shall call him blessed.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭72:17‬ ‭KJV

*Prayer
I declare that I am the blessed of the Lord and all the Nations of the earth shall call me blessed in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the blessing of the Lord is at work over me. I have a good name and a good reputation. The honour of the Lord is upon me. His mercy, favour and approval over me shall endure for ever. My name shall continue as long as the sun: And men shall be blessed in me: All nations shall call me blessed. I shall continually be known as the blessed of the Lord. My home, family, business and ministry comes under the influence of the commanded blessing. I arise and I thrive in all areas. For the rest of this year and beyond, I experience the blessings of the Lord day by day. Nothing is against me. Everything is engaged to do me good in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment