Friday, December 8, 2023

Fear Not, The Lord is with you

*iCommand My Day
9th December, 2023

He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 
Psalm‬ ‭91:15‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
I declare; ‭when I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for the Lord is with me; His rod and His staff comforts me and I emerge victorious in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
  The Lord is with me, I shall not fear and I shall not be in despair. The Lord is my ever present help in time of need. No matter what the enemy places on my path, I shall surpass. For the Lord prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemies and He anointed my head with oil, my cup overflows with abundance. The Lord is for me and no one and nothing can be against me. I enjoy the sure mercies of the Lord day by day. Where I am, the Lord bless me and increase me a thousand times more in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment