Sunday, December 3, 2023

I RECEIVE A PROPHETIC UPGRADE IN MY THOUGHTS AND MINDSET

*iCommand My Day
4th December, 2023
‬‬
Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; Nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Psalm‬ ‭91:5‬ ‭KJV

*Prayer
I declare a prophetic upgrading of my thought life and I cancel the effect of negative, self-defeating thought processes and patterns in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
In the name of Jesus, I shall not be afraid for the terror that occurs at night nor of the arrows that fly during the day. The Lord is my shield and my covering. I have an exemption status from all evil. I am excluded from the pestilence that hides in darkness and the plague that destroys in broad daylight. I put all worries and negative thoughts under my feet permanently. I declare the lines have fallen for me in pleasant places. Everything is working together for my good. I expect good at all times. Today is blessed for me in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment