Wednesday, December 13, 2023

New season of divine help and supernatural supply now replaces old season of frustration

*iCommand My Day
14th December, 2023

‭‭Thou visitest the earth, and waterest it: Thou greatly enrichest it With the river of God, which is full of water: Thou preparest them corn, when thou hast so provided for it. Psalm‬ ‭65:9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*'Prayer
Father, even in this month, please visit me and enrich my life with all good things in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I receive the visitation of the Lord in my life and I declare a change of season for me. I declare a new season of divine help and supernatural supply now replaces old season of frustration and scarcity for me. I declare the influence of the Lord is all over me. I operate an economy of grace and favour. I am empowered to flourish in all seasons. The blessing of the Lord answer to me. Wealth and riches are in my house. I flow and glow in the abundance of the Lord day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment