Tuesday, December 12, 2023

My name is associated with greatness, integrity, wealth and honour

*iCommand My Day
13th December, 2023.

Which stilleth the noise of the seas, the noise of their waves, and the tumult of the people.
Psalm‬ ‭65:7‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
I declare the stillness of the noise of the seas and the noise of their waves, and the tumult of the people in my life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I rebuke the storms and I declare to the waves, peace be still. I declare the decree over every noise of the sea and its wave - stop! I declare that the tumult of the people comes to an end. I neutralize every ill spoken words about me and I declare that there are no negative stigmas attached to my name. My name is associated with greatness, integrity, wealth and honour in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment