Saturday, December 9, 2023

With long life the Lord satisfies me and help me

*iCommand My Day
10th December, 2023

With long life will I satisfy him, And shew him my salvation. 
Psalm‬ ‭91:16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
I declare that with long life the Lord satisfies me and I experience the help of the Lord day by day in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I shall not die but live to declare the works of the Lord. The  number of my days I will fulfil in health. I go from strength to strength. My eyes will not be dim. my bones will not be weak. My mind is alert. My decisions are right. My discretion is guided. I am like a tree planted by rivers of water and I bring forth profitably in every season. I grow stronger each day. I advance upward and forward only in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment