Monday, December 25, 2023

I receive the gift from the Father

*iCommand My Day
26th December, 2023

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ,”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭1:3‬ ‭NKJV

*Prayer
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed me with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ. Lord I am grateful.

*iDeclare the Decree
Precious Father, thank You for Your blessings on every side in my life. Thank You for Your mercies that are new each morning. Thank You for being my ever present Help at all times. Thank You for the daily loads of benefits. Thank You for the blessing of Christmas. Thank You for been concerned about me in unique ways. Lord I am grateful. I receive the gift of Your Son Jesus and I declare that eternal life is mine. Every spiritual blessing is mine. All that partains to life and godliness is mine. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment