Monday, December 18, 2023

Thank you for mercy instead of judgment

“God hath spoken once; Twice have I heard this; That power belongeth unto God. Also unto thee, O Lord, belongeth mercy: For thou renderest to every man according to his work.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭62:11-12‬ ‭KJV

*Prayer
Father, I thank You for You showed me mercy instead of judgement. I thank You for the mercy of the Lord prevailed over judgement in my life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Thank You Lord for it was Your mercy that searched for me and not repercussions and consequences. Thank You for Your mercy that over turns judgement. Thank You for the blood of Jesus that takes away all my sins and reconciled me to God. I declare that I am free. I am a new creature, old things have passed away and all things have become new. I walk in newness of life and I declare that there is now no condemnation to me for I am in Christ. I am the redeemed of the Lord. I am the blessed and favoured of the Lord. Everything is working for me in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment