Thursday, December 7, 2023

Be blessed and not ashamed

*iCommand My Day
8th December, 2023

Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. Psalm‬ ‭91:14‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
‭‭I declare that the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed in Jesus name, amen.

*iDeclare the Decree
I have set my love upon the Lord. Therefore the Lord will deliver me and He will set me on high. Therefore I am above only. Everywhere I go, the systems, structure and people makes room for me, my gift and assignment. I shine brighter each day. The beauty of the Lord is upon me and makes all my effort successful. I go upward and forward only. Where God has assigned me, I take my place and enforce the will of God in my sphere of influence. Nations come to my light and kings come to the brightness of my rising. I go higher each day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment