Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Nothing is against me. Everything is working for me

*iCommand My Day
7th December, 2023

For he shall give his angels charge over thee, To keep thee in all thy ways. Psalm‬ ‭91:11‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
I activate the ministry of angels over my life and in all my ways and in every affairs of life in Jesus name, amen.

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the hand of the Lord is upon me and His influence is over me continually. I have unusual favour with God and men.  I receive divine assistance. My steps are ordered by the Lord. He gives His angels firm commands over me, to ensure my safety and preservation in all my ways. Therefore, I am never alone. I am not at disadvantage. Nothing is against me. Everything is working for my good. The Lord goes ahead of me; crooked paths are made straight and rough places are smoothed out for me in all areas. The Lord began to magnify in the sight of all in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment