Sunday, December 31, 2023

The new springs fourt

*iCommand My Day
1st January, 2024

Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them. 
Isaiah‬ ‭42:9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
Father I thank You for 2023 just passed and I thank You for the New Year 2024 beginning! To You alone be all the glory forever in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the former things have passed and new things now spring forth. Therefore, old circles of frustration, delay and stagnation fades out with 2023 and is now replaced by new circles of favour, speed and consistent advancement bursting forth throughout 2024. This year; I declare that I am marvelously helped and lifted. I am remembered and rewarded, I am restored to greater glory. I am elevated and I enter rest on everyside. The Lord bless me and enlarge my territory.  The influence of the Lord is upon me and I am preserved from all evil. This year is my appointed time for honour in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment