Monday, January 1, 2024

undeterred by the success or failure of last year - I advance a thousand times more

*iCommand My Day
2nd January, 2024

Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.
Isaiah‬ ‭43:18‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
I declare that I am not held back by the failure or success of last year and I declare that this year is a thousand times better for me than last year in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the least moments of this year will be a thousand times better than my best moments of last year and the best moments of this year will completely blow my mind. This is the year that I began to prosper, and I shall continue to prosper each day until I have become exceedingly prosperous. No evil befalls me and nothing dies in my hands. I have a prophetic Midas touch and everything I lay my hands on is blessed and greatly productive in Jesus name, amen.

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment