Friday, January 19, 2024

I receive a mighty supply of what money can buy and what it cannot buy that I need

*iCommand My Day
20th January, 2024

“But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭4:19‬ ‭KJV

*Prayer
I declare that the Lord my God supplies all my needs; known and unknown, physical, spiritual, emotional and financial, what money can buy and what money cannot buy, according to His riches in Jesus name they are supplied, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
In the name of Jesus, I declare supernatural supply of all my needs. I declare everything that I need and every resources I require is released to me. I declare the mysteries and wisdom I need is given. The people I need gravitates towards me. The relationship necessary for my lifting is connecting on a mutually beneficial level. The wisdom and favour I need is poured out to me. The money I need is available. The doors of opportunity required are now open to me. The Lord my God supplies all my need according to his riches in glory by Christ in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment