Friday, January 12, 2024

I am healthier and stronger each day

*iCommand My Day
13th January, 2024

‭‭Thy shoes shall be iron and brass; And as thy days, so shall thy strength be.
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭33:25‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
I declare that as my days, so shall my strength be. Therefore I am growing stronger and healthier each day in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The Lord is the strength of my life therefore I am powered by the life of God. The Lord is my strength spiritually, emotionally and physically. Therefore, I am stronger, healthier, younger and more attractive day by day. As my days so shall my strength be. With long life the Lord satisfies me and shows me His salvation. Therefore I speak peace to my body. I declare I am free from aches and pains in my body. The cells, tissues, organs and systems of my body receives life and strength. I am free from all illnesses and diseases and I am free from the risk of genetic, seasonal or terminal sicknesses. I swim in wholeness of health day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment