Tuesday, January 16, 2024

My life is advancing by divine orchestrations

*iCommand My Day
17th January, 2024

“The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: And he delighteth in his way.” ‭‭Psalm‬ ‭37:23‬ ‭KJV

*Prayer
Father, I commit my ways, plans, goals and strategies unto You, please order my steps into outstanding success day by day in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The anointing of the Lord is upon me and His hand is at work in my life. Therefore, my life is advancing by divine orchestrations. My steps are ordered by the Lord. My thoughts are in alignment with my assignment. My words and actions are always delivered with correct discernment and timeliness. I am preserved from all evil. My path do not join with the ungodly. I work with the right information and counsel. My eyes are open to cutting edge technology and I go forward and upward only in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment