Sunday, January 14, 2024

My eye is now opened to opportunities for massive wealth creation and world class innovation

*iCommand My Day
15th January, 2024

“and I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭45:3‬ ‭KJV

*Prayer
Father, please open my eyes to opportunities for massive wealth creation, world class innovations and life changing openings in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I receive the treasures of darkness, and the hidden riches of secret places. I declare that my heart and my eyes are open to avenues of increase in wealth, productivity and stability. I receive multiple streams of income. My capacity is enlarged to utilize opportunities for massive wealth creation in existing business and also to bring new products and services. I receive great and beneficial solutions to major issues in this land. I receive favour all around me and I declare that I posses great value and I therefore declare that money comes to me now in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment