Friday, January 5, 2024

My service is generously rewarded

*iCommand My Day
6th January, 2024
‭‭
I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right. Isaiah‬ ‭45:19‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
I declare boldly that the Lord my God is my rewarder and my life would show forth the splendour of His glory and faithfulness this year in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I know without a doubt that the Lord my God will help me, therefore I will not be ashamed, therefore I have fixed my gaze on Him like a rock and I know I will not be disgraced. Therefore, I am lifted. I am like a city set on a hill, I have visibility and influence. The beauty of the Lord my God is upon me. I shine brighter every day. My mistakes are forgiven and my service to God and humanity is generously rewarded. My testimony would be loud and cannot be hidden in Jesus name, name!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment