Saturday, January 27, 2024

My life represents kingdom realities

*iCommand My Day
27th January, 2024

“Your kingdom come, Your will be don on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭6:10-11AMP

*Prayer
Father, in my life and all that concerns me, let Your kingdom come and Your will be done all the days of my life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I am a citizen of heaven and an extension of the kingdom of God on the earth. Therefore, my life is a representation of the realities of the kingdom. I declare that the will of Lord is done in my life as it is in heaven. I prosper in my spirit, soul and body. I am out of debt and I live debt free. I have all that I need. Everything is working for me. I live a life of purpose. I am the head and not the tail. I am above only! Men see the beauty and glory of the Lord over me and glorify the Father. I am blessed and a blessing to many in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment