Tuesday, January 9, 2024

I dwell in the realm of abundance

*iCommand My Day
10th January, 2024

that I will give you the rain of your land in his due season, the first rain and the latter rain, that thou mayest gather in thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil.
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭11:14‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
I receive the early and latter rain on my land, business and ministry in its due season and I declare that all that I lay my hands on prospers greatly in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The hand of the Lord is upon me and I begin to walk in exceptional grace for increase. The Lord satisfies me early with His goodness and mercy. I go through each day with loads of benefits. I receive the first rain and the latter rain at the right time. There shall be no delays, no substitutions and withholding of my breakthrough. I receive bountiful harvest and testimonies of wonders. I dwell in the realm of abundance and health day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment