Saturday, January 27, 2024

I live as an ambassador of Christ

*iCommand My Day
28th January, 2024

“And forgive us our debts, as we have forgiven our debtors [letting go of both the wrong and the resentment].”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭6:12‬ ‭AMP

*Prayer
Father, I repent of all my shortcomings and moral failures and I receive Your love, mercy and grace to live as an ambassador of Christ day by day in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, according to Your, I come boldly before Your Throne of mercy to find grace and obtain mercy. I thank You for I am a recipient of Your mercy and I have obtained grace this day. I am free from all condemnation and guilt. I am the righteousness of God in Christ. I obtain grace to constantly forgive everyone and to let go of both the wrong and the resentment towards them. I live free of malice and wrath. I have, enjoy and maintain a beautiful relationship with the Holy Spirit day by day. I grow in mercy and kindness in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment