Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Let all the doors began to open now in Jesus name, amen

*iCommand My Day
3rd January, 2024

Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
Isaiah‬ ‭43:19‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
I declare that the wonderful and the miraculous acts of the Lord begins NOW in my life and what was impossible becomes the accomplished in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that my testimonies began to come now and I declare a manifestation of divine occurrences in my life. From this day, I receive angelic implementation of the promises of the Lord for me. The new began to spring forth now. The Lord protects all that concerns me on everyside. I receive the showers of blessing now. I receive great expansions even this month. I declare supernatural supply now! Let all the doors began to open now in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment