Monday, January 22, 2024

Every obstacle on my way is cleared out in Jesus name

*iCommand My Day
23rd January, 2024

“In all your ways know and acknowledge and recognize Him, And He will make your paths straight and smooth [removing obstacles that block your way].”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭3:6‬ ‭AMP

*Prayer
Precious Father, please let Your approval be on me, upon my plans and the works of my hands and make my path smooth in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I acknowledge and recognize that the hand of God is upon me and He makes all I lay my hands on to prosper. I declare that my desires, plans, goals and strategy are in alignment with His purpose for my life. Therefore, the Lord is working everything together for my good. All my efforts and activities are successful. I am productive and resourceful. The Lord removes every obstacles on my way and I advance rapidly in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment