Sunday, January 7, 2024

I am always positioned for the blessing

*iCommand My Day
8th January, 2024.

The earth is the LORD's, and the fulness thereof; The world, and they that dwell therein. Psalm‬ ‭24:1‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
I declare that where I am and everywhere I go is within the reach of the blessing of the Lord, therefore I am always in the right place to be blessed in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The Lord rules in the affairs of men and in my life. The whole earth is the LORD's, and the fulness and resources thereof; the structures, systems, institutions, and everyone that controls it also belongs to the Lord. And I am always in favour with God and man. Therefore, I declare that my position and disposition is always right to be blessed. I am receptive to the flow of the blessing of the Lord to me. Everything is changing for the best quickly. My mind is fortified and resolute to succeed. My faith is steadfast and unwavering.  I achieve the impossible even from now in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment