Wednesday, January 17, 2024

I will not beg or borrow - all things are mine

*iCommand My Day
18th January, 2024

“I have been young, and now am old; Yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.” 
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭37:25‬ ‭KJV

*Prayer
I am a child of God; therefore I will not beg and I will not need to borrow. I always have more than all I need at all times in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I am a member of the first family in the universe and all things are mine and for me. Therefore, all my needs are abundantly supplied day by day. I do not beg and I do no need to borrow.  I am daily loaded with benefits. I dwell continually in the realm of abundance. Everything is working for me. I grow consistently and I become exceedingly great in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment