Thursday, January 18, 2024

It is the will of God that I prosper - therefore I prosper greatly

*iCommand My Day
19th January, 2024

“Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: Yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭35:27‬ ‭KJV

*Prayer
The LORD be magnified, for it is His will that I succeed, He takes pleasure in my prosperity and He is working everything out in my favour day by day in Jesus name, amen! 

*iDeclare the Decree
It is the will and delight of the Lord that I prosper exceedingly and He is working in me both to will and to do and His goodness and mercy follows me. Therefore, I stand on His will and promises for me and I call forth my increase now. I command satan & its cohorts; take your hands off all that belongs to me. I command delay to dry up from the root. I release angels to go forth and bring in the finances and all that I need for life and godliness. I declare favour and honour is at work for me everywhere I go. All that I lay my hands on begins to blossoms. I prosper. I do well. I smell good like the field blessed of the Lord. I dwell in the realm of abundance on everyside in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment