Monday, January 29, 2024

Fully persuaded - This is my year to be remembered and greatly rewarded

*iCommand My Day
30th January, 2024

‭‭and being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. ‭‭Romans‬ ‭4:21‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
Father, I declare boldly that I am fully and absolutely persuaded that every word spoken to me for this year will be performed and manifested in my life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I am fully persuaded that, what the Lord had promised will be fulfilled in me. I declare that I am positioned for greatness. I receive open doors, great opportunities,  exceedingly  great rewards, greater harvest, double honour, promotions and consistent increase. There shall be no delay, no diversions and no substitutions. I declare nothing missing or lacking. I continue to advance in ever increasing splendour in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment