Wednesday, January 24, 2024

I am directed and established in all my ways in Jesus name

*iCommand My Day
25th January, 2024

“A man’s mind plans his way [as he journeys through life], But the LORD directs his steps and establishes them.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭16:9‬ ‭AMP

*Prayer
Precious Father, beyond my plans, please establish and settle me in my family, finance, ministry, career, business and health in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that my mind is steady and coordinated by the Spirit of the Lord as I plan and strategise for the new phase of my journeys through life and I declare that the LORD directs my steps and establishes them. This is the year and the season of a great reward and honour for me. The Lord settles me mightily. I enter into the rest of the Lord like an auto-pilot. All my efforts yields great and mind blowing results. The Lord increase my greatness and comfort me on every side in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment